Nailsea School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and committed classroom practitioner to the post of Teacher of Science.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified teacher to join a friendly, supportive school during a time of expansion.
As a Teacher of Science you would join a department that uses our superb facilities, including two ‘super-labs’ to deliver a broad two year Key Stage 3 programme followed by the AQA Separate and Combined Science: Trilogy specifications. Additionally, we have students studying for A Levels in all three Science areas as well as a new Level 3 AQA Applied Science course.
We can offer you:
- A positive, friendly and supportive atmosphere
- The opportunity to work with a supportive and driven department.
- CPD opportunities through a personalised programme and as part of a Teaching School Alliance
- The opportunity to continue to develop your teaching career as part of locally recognised innovative curriculum provision.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be passionate about learning and supporting students.
- Have a strong commitment to ensuring every child achieves the highest possible academic standards and personal development.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Support the school ethos at all times
Nailsea School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical questionnaire and satisfactory references.
Please click ‘Apply Now’ and once fully completed, please submit your application.
****Please note, we will NOT consider applications unless they are fully completed with an in depth supportive statement. Enquiries and information are available to all potential candidates; please see below****
For further details and relevant application form please visit our website: www.nailseaschool.com
If you have any questions or queries please contact Lorraine Coombs, Assistant Business Manager, HR, on 01275 866799
Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday 21st May 2018
Proposed interview date: Wednesday 23rd May 2018