ABC Teachers are looking for a motivated and passionate Science teacher to join the school from April 2018.
ABC Teachers are the leading agency across the West Midlands and are part of The Times Education Supplement (TES).
The school caters for up to 600 students between the ages of 11 and 18. This position will give you the opportunity to work in a happy and caring environment in which children can grow in confidence, develop their individual abilities and realise their full potential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to work alongside an exceptional group of teachers that have incomparable passion and enthusiasm for their school. The relationships that are created within this school are strong and longstanding due to the schools excellent working practices.
The successful applicant will:
- Enthuse the class with a desire to learn
- Secure high rates of progress
- Provide engaging and challenging lessons within a secure and stimulating environment Have high expectations and set high standards for all children
- Be able to contribute to and work collaboratively as part of a team
Why ABC Teachers?
- FREE Registration
- FREE DBS
- Competitive Daily Pay – One of the best, if not the best around!
- *Guaranteed Pay to help you earn even if we don’t find you work
- Online Timesheets completed direct with the School so you don’t need to worry about having them signed at the end of each assignment·
- Local day-to-day, short term and longer term placements to match your availability
- A variety of teaching roles including full class teacher, PPA Cover, Booster groups and intervention work
- Flexibility to work on the days you choose
- Exclusivity agreements with many local Schools
- Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
- An REC ‘Gold Standard’ Agency which offers outstanding compliance and safeguarding
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rebekah Wayne today on 01543 410 500 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.