We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of Science to join a successful and well-equipped department. Science is highly valued at Chenderit and a popular subject with students. The successful candidate should be able to teach KS3 and KS4; KS5 may be available for those suitably qualified.
The successful candidate will be:
• well qualified and highly motivated;
• an excellent classroom practitioner, able to engage, enthuse and inspire students;
• committed to securing positive outcomes for students in each of his/her classes;
• committed to working as part of an ambitious team and
• either an experienced or a newly qualified teacher.
• a popular, oversubscribed 11-18 comprehensive school which has a reputation for success;
• students who are keen to learn and achieve outstanding results in science;
• supportive staff, parents and Governing Body and
• excellent career development opportunities with sustained professional development in an environment which recognises aspiration and rewards success.
Following our Ofsted Section 8 inspection in May 2017, we were delighted and proud to have been judged good once again. We continue to use this as a springboard to further success. We want our learning environment to go on improving so that all learners engage fully with the curriculum, enjoy and achieve.
Chenderit is an oversubscribed and very successful school located a few miles from Banbury and with easy access to the M40
Early applications are encouraged as we will review applications as we receive them: applicants may be contacted before the closing date