The George Eliot School is seeking a Teacher of Science for September 2018
We work with our family of schools in Midland Academies Trust with the common goal of 'Creating Successful Futures'.
Our Academy protects and promotes the mental, physical, intellectual and emotional health of our young people and staff by:
- providing a strong knowledge rich curriculum
- reducing teacher workload
- serving our local community
- delivering excellent professional learning
The George Eliot School is recruiting more staff to join it's excellent Science team!
We can offer an incredibly supportive and nurturing environment albeit you're an NQT or have been teaching for 20 years.
What we need from you
We need you to love your subject and lead our students to achieve excellence in the personal and academic lives.
- Commitment and dedication to our students.
- Inspire a love of studying and curiousity
What we can offer
- Great career development opportunities
- Collaborative working across the Trust with network teams in subject areas allowing sharing of good practice
- Excellent CPD training and support
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
If you would like an informal chat or to visit our school so that you can see for yourself the excellent opportunities available, please contact the Principal's PA, Tel:02476 744000.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. The successful candidate will therefore be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
The Midland Academies Trust (MAT) is an independent charitable organisation established by North Warwickshire & Hinckley College.
Closing date for applications: Monday 21st May 2018
Interviews: Thursday, 24th May 2018