Teacher of Science - 24 months (in the first instance)
We are seeking an outstanding and innovative teacher of science for September 2021. The successful candidate will join a very successful and vibrant department, with a track record of rising success at both GCSE and A level in recent years.
We seek someone who shares our love of this subject and its potential to motivate and engage all students, so that they are fascinated by the entire world of science.
We shall appoint someone who is committed to their own professional development, has an understanding of evidence based teaching and wishes to join a team of dedicated, ambitious and innovative staff who are pursuing excellence as standard.
The post is open to Early Career Teachers and would suit a teacher who:
● Has a genuine passion for science;
● Has high expectations in all areas of their work and is able to work collaboratively;
● Is committed to strong professional development and continuous learning.
Please outline within your supporting statement your reasons for applying and your suitability for the role. We would also like you to consider the following questions, and outline your responses in your statement.
● How would you engage and motivate students of all abilities?
● How would you help students of all abilities memorise and recall subject content?
● How might you contribute to extra-curricular or enrichment opportunities for our students?
The closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 3 May 2021 at 5pm. Interviews will take place shortly afterwards.
All applications must be submitted via the TES website.
Chipping Norton School