The successful candidate will be a highly motivated teacher with a passion to enthuse students to enjoy and achieve in Science. The ability to teach any of the Science subjects and Physics in particular, up to A Level would be preferred.
Highfields is a successful and heavily over-subscribed School situated on the pleasant west boundary of Wolverhampton. We moved into our inspirational £46 million new buildings in September 2012.
- A vibrant and exciting comprehensive School which is culturally and ethnically diverse
- Excellent examination results
- Well behaved students who are eager to learn
- Supportive parents who want the best for their children
- A large Sixth Form
- State of the art facilities
- Excellent CPD at all levels
Should you wish to visit us before applying please contact Mr A Dean, Head of Maths & Science Learning School - firstname.lastname@example.org
Highfields School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and 2 very good references