Campion school are looking to appoint an innovative qualified teacher to join their fantastic Science department. The successful candidate will be teaching across the Key Stages and with training and development provided. The ability to teach chemistry is an advantage.
Campion is set in a beautiful, rural village location with highly able and willing students in attendance.
You will receive high quality support and CPD from expert colleagues who will coach and guide you through your professional development. This is an ideal opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive environment. If you are enthusiastic and highly motivated, relish a challenge, and believe that you could contribute to our Science department, we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
- be committed to working in pursuit of success for students and of raising standards
- be able to develop, plan, and deliver effective and high-quality lessons to students
- be sympathetic to the aims, ethos and values of the school
Why work at Campion School?
- a strong ethos with clear vision and values with an emphasis on care and respect
- students with a wide range of abilities and from a diverse range of backgrounds
- an encouraging and friendly staff
- a school community that is committed to serving each other and to developing students into caring, active, and well-rounded citizens
- supportive line managers who want to see you thrive and succeed
- a rolling CPD programme with many opportunities to support your professional development
- talent is nurtured with excellent opportunities for career progression in both pastoral and academic roles
- 11-18 provision with the opportunity to work in a caring tutor team.
If this is you, come and join us at Campion!
Our staff benefit from a wellbeing scheme, on-site gym facilities, free tea and coffee, and on-site parking.
We hope that our website provides you with plenty of information about us. Should you require any additional information, or would like an informal discussion/visit, please contact us on 01604 833900 or email Dawn Hilder at firstname.lastname@example.org. Potential applicants are most welcome to visit the school and meet the Headteacher prior to making an application.
To apply, please email your completed application along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept CVs - applicants must submit an application form.
Closing date: Friday 21st May 2021
Interview date: week beginning 24th May 2021
The School reserves the right to appoint an outstanding applicant prior to this deadline.
Campion School and Language College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will therefore be required to complete a DBS check in line with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (ROA) 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 and the Police Act Regulations.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years