We are seeking an outstanding Teacher of Science to join our thriving Science Department at our Senior Boys’ School, as soon as possible.
Our Science Department hosts a welcoming and supportive team of dedicated teachers, who deliver lessons at the highest standard. This post is full-time and would suit a newly qualified teacher or an experienced practitioner who is committed to raising standards at all levels; delivering excellent lessons and enthusing pupils through their passion for the subject. The successful candidate will be able to teach Science across Key Stages 3 and 4 and will ideally specialise in Physics or Chemistry.
To be successful in this role, you must be:-
- Suitably qualified with QTS obtained in the appropriate subject and age range
- Experienced teaching general Science up to KS4, ideally specialising in Physics or Chemistry
- Passionate in using your knowledge of current theory and practice in teaching and learning to provide highly effective curriculum delivery
- An enthusiastic team player, willing to participate fully in the School’s extra-curricular programme and wider school life
- Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team
Above all you must want the very best for our pupils and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child – including all learners – and achieving high standards, within a creative, broad and innovative curriculum.
In return, we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.