TEACHER OF SCIENCE
(MPS/UPS, Full Time)
Required for September 2019, an inspirational, dynamic and highly ambitious Teacher of Science to join our high achieving Science Faculty.
We would consider candidates of any science discipline but specialising in chemistry or physics is desirable. We are looking for a candidate who can constantly deliver.
Trinity High School strives for excellence for all and was judged as a Good school in all categories by Ofsted in October 2018, commenting that “the students are a real asset of the school”.
- Popular high school with 250 students in each year group (years 9 - 11)
- Sixth Form of 220
- A dynamic faculty which runs outreach CPD for other schools
- TEEP ambassador school
- PiXL Club School
By joining Trinity High School and sharing our vision, and you will have the advantage of:
- Joining a highly committed, professional and dedicated team of staff determined to provide Excellence for All
- Excellent support packages for new staff, including TEEP level 1 training for all new staff
- Outstanding opportunities for CPD and further study
- Staff Wellbeing package
- A well-resourced department, in a school which aspires to be the best
- An outstanding and thriving extra-curricular programme for all
- Great connections and relationships with Pyramid Schools – including first and middle school children visiting Trinity for taster lessons in a variety of subjects
- A commitment to ‘Learning Outside the Classroom’ with skills days at local universities, The Big Bang Fair and CERN in Switzerland trips
We pride ourselves on high staff morale, collegiality and a positive can do attitude. Informal enquiries are welcome.
Closing Date: Tuesday 21 May 2019
Please note we are only able to accept applications from the TES website. Please follow application guidance provided below.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.