Diocese of Hallam
Teacher of Science
Full time, Permanent
Required for April 2018 or September 2018, if necessary
The Governors of this successful over subscribed 11-16 outstanding Catholic Voluntary Academy (OfSTED November 2011) and Teaching School, seek to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of Science. The post would suit both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
We are looking for a teacher who:
* will be supportive of the school’s Catholic ethos;
* has the highest expectations of teaching and learning;
* is passionate about Science;
* has the desire and ability to help children of all abilities reach the highest levels of attainment and progress in both Key Stages
We will offer you:
* a calm well-disciplined learning environment;
* a supportive and hard-working Science team;
* ongoing CPD tailored to individual requirements;
* a July start date may be available for NQTs
The governors of the school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records at an enhanced level. Further information about the disclosure scheme can be found at www.homeoffice.gov.uk
Closing date: Thursday 25th January 2018, 9.00am
Interviews: Thursday 1st February 2018
NB If successful for interview, references will be required prior to this date.
For an application pack and further details please visit www.sbch.org.uk and select ‘about us/vacancies’ or contact Vivienne Smith, Clerk to Governors on 01709 828 183. Completed application forms should be returned to Mrs V Smith, St Bernard’s Catholic High School, Herringthorpe Valley Road, Rotherham, S65 3BE or email email@example.com. Please note that only completed Catholic Education Service application forms will be accepted.