Sandhurst School is a caring, inclusive and well-ordered community. Our aim is to provide all students with the opportunity to succeed, with a strong emphasis on achievement, encouragement and development of skills and qualities to be active, accomplished, knowledgeable, caring and self-sufficient in tomorrow’s ever changing world.
Required from September 2018 (or earlier)
Are you a committed science teacher with high expectations, a passion for teaching and an ability to enthuse students?
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join and contribute to the success of a committed and enthusiastic Science department.
- are committed to enabling every student to achieve the very best they can
- have a passion for science
- can raise attainment in Science through outstanding teaching and learning
- are willing to become involved in the extra-curricular Science activities at the school
then we would love to hear from you.
Applicants with physics or chemistry specialist would be preferred although strong candidates with any specialism will be considered.
There is an excellent NQT induction programme in place and we would welcome applications from experienced teachers and NQTs.
Our staff are highly committed and we have a strong and positive school ethos.
Teachers' Student Loan Reimbursement
Bracknell Forest is one of the few areas in the South East and the only one in the Thames Valley able to offer eligible teachers the opportunity to apply for the reimbursement of their student loan repayments - please see attached for further information.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged, please contact Claire Read, PA to Headteacher on 01344 775678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Monday 26th February 2018 at 3:00pm
Interviews: w/c Monday 4th March 2018
In November 2017 Ofsted reported that:
- “The Headteacher, leaders and governors are committed to improving pupils’ life chances.”
- “Pupils’ conduct is typically good and they treat one another with respect.”
- “Pupils feel safe and are kept safe”
- “Pupils are well looked after and are provided with the opportunity to succeed”
- “Strong relationships exist between staff and pupils”