Tes are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of Science on a full-time permanent basis from January 2022. Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are encouraged to apply.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Good with Outstanding leadership 11-16 academy, with state-of-the-art facilities, based in the steel city of Sheffield. The academy became part of the Outwood Family of Schools in 2014, when just 43% of students achieved five GCSEs at grade A*-C, including English and Maths. In 2018, this had increased to over 68% of students achieving English and Maths combined at grade 4 or above.
The school has undergone a huge transformation for its 1000 students, with an innovative curriculum and a personalised approach to learning enabling them to realise their vocational, practical, creative and academic abilities. This was recognised by Ofsted in February 2019, when the academy was judged ‘Good with Outstanding Leadership’.
The school are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and inspiring classroom practitioner. This is a fantastic opportunity for driven professionals to join their Family of Schools. Excellent knowledge and understanding of the subject are essential. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference in the lives of students and share their single goal of ‘students first'.
The Successful Candidate:
- A relevant degree and completion of an appropriate teacher training course
- Recent and relevant teaching experience in employment or training
- Recent experience of teaching GCSE
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to play a full role in a team
- Latest developments in Science teaching including GCSE
- Ability to teach across the key stages
The School Offers:
- The opportunity to work and progress across the Family of Schools
- The chance to apply for leadership roles working across the whole academy
- The support and expertise of their Directors of Science working across the Family of Schools
- A full and detailed programme of support and development for all
- As part of a growing multi-academy trust, the successful candidate will be well supported and have access to a range of high-quality professional development
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and 'Quick Apply' below! For more information, please contact email@example.com REF KR1524847
Tes Schools Recruitment represents Schools and Academies across the globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher/leader for every role.
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...