We wish to appoint an exceptional, inspirational and energetic teacher to join our committed Secondary science team for 2 days per week.
We will offer:
- High quality professional development and support.
- Access to an exceptional, positive and ambitious staff team.
- Work in an outstanding learning environment. (Secondary was constructed in 2005).
- A chance to work in a 2-16 Academy Trust of four schools which offers unique career development.
- A chance to make a real difference to the lives of children.
Our mission is to ensure every child enjoys school and secures outstanding progress and attainment. We aspire to be the best inner-city school in the country.
Only by recruiting and retaining the very best staff, and developing them further, do we believe we will continue to improve.
Want to find out more? To request information pack please contact Mrs L Gibson (PA to the Executive Principal/HR) at the school or visit our website www.hindehousesecondary.net
Closing date for applications is Monday, 26th June 2017, at 12noon
Hinde House 3-16 School, Shiregreen Lane, Sheffield S5 6AG Tel: 0114 2438486
Email: email@example.com or website: www.hindehousesecondary.net