Teacher of Science – MPS (Capability to teach Physics up to A Level would be an advantage)
We are looking to employ a talented, ambitious teacher to join our successful 11-18 mixed comprehensive High School where Science results are consistently high at both KS4 & KS5.
What we can offer you:-
• Dynamic and well-resourced department including appropriate IT facilities
• A high level of induction and support for newly appointed colleagues
• A school which is proud of the exceptional progress and achievement of its young people
• A school rated as ‘Good’ by OFSTED with an impressive rise in attainment in recent years and Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare rated as ‘Outstanding’
• A school committed to the well-being and professional development of staff
What you can offer us:-
• Be able to teach at KS3, KS4 and KS5
• Have the capacity to raise attainment through motivating and inspiring students
• Have the experience, track-record and skills for the post applied for
• Be committed to delivering a high quality Teaching & Learning experience
• Be able to support and contribute to strong and closely knit teams where ideas are shared and developed together
• Be confident with IT and willing to develop personal skills working with new technology
• Have drive, enthusiasm, resilience and humour
• Be able to work with colleagues in developing a dynamic Science curriculum
How to Apply:-
For further details and an application form please see our website: www.sjlhs.suffolk.sch.uk or contact Mr A Sandford on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are to be returned to the Headteacher at the school and can be sent electronically if preferred to: email@example.com.
Closing date: 31st January 2018
Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 29th January 2018