Teacher Of Science
£140 - £170 per day
January 2022 - July 2022
Full time - long term sick cover
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience required for this position is 2 weeks teaching within the last 2 years and you must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
Are you a highly motivated and inspirational Teacher of Science that can deliver inspiring lessons in Biology, Chemistry and Physics?
We are currently seeking to recruit a qualified Teacher of Science to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in Skegness.
The Teacher of Science position will commence January 2022
The ideal Teacher of Science would be placed in a school which is proud of the fact that it provides an environment which nurtures and values young people, enabling them to grow into confident, successful adults and educated citizens, helping them to develop their Cultural Capital and engender an appreciation of human creativity and achievement.
The desired Teacher of Science will have passion and enthusiasm for the subject who will have the responsibility of delivering Biology, Chemistry and Phsyics lessons across KS3 and KS4 and KS5, The successful Teacher of Science will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and will have the ability to build positive relationships with others. The role will include planning, marking, afterschool CPD and all other aspects of a full time permanent role.
To be considered for the position of Teacher of Science you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have recent teaching experience in the last 2 years for at least 2 weeks.
- A passion for Science
- An outstanding ability to share knowledge
- The abiity to adapt and overcome unforseen obsticles
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Teacher of Science who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Lincolnshire Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.