Teacher of Science
MPS or UPS salary scale (£22,467 - £38,250 per annum).
This post is offered with a TLR3 allowance of £2,000 for 1 year linked to continuing to improve the achievement of our disadvantaged students in Science. An R&R allowance is also available for a suitable candidate.
Required from September 2017
‘How will your Science teaching skills help to make our academy outstanding?’
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join and contribute to the success of a committed and enthusiastic Science faculty.
· are committed to enabling every student to achieve the very best they can
· have a passion for Science
· can raise attainment in Science through outstanding teaching and learning
· are willing to become involved in the extra-curricular Science activities at the school
then we would love to hear from you.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Our excellent facilities offer a first class education to 1200 students. Our staff are highly committed and we have a strong and positive school ethos.
You can find out more about this role by:
· visiting our school website www.lighthall.co.uk to download a candidate pack and application form
· visiting the school – to arrange a visit, please contact Anna Williams, Personnel Assistant on 0121 746 5060 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 9.00am on Thursday 22nd June 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you.