Required from September 2017 (to cover a maternity leave)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of Science to join our successful team to cover a maternity leave. The Kings of Wessex is an exceptional Academy that strives to provide a world class education for all its students.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with motivated students and supportive parents.
- The full support of a dedicated and committed team of staff.
- The benefit of working in an innovative and forward-thinking Academy.
- Professional development to support you in your career.
- An attractive location in the Somerset village of Cheddar close to Bristol.
- Staff benefits, including free gym membership.
Are you someone who:
- Is an inspirational and passionate Teacher of Science?
- Has a strong commitment to running enrichment activities?
- Wants to make a real difference to the lives of our young people?
For further information and an application form, please see our website www.kowessex.co.uk
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 20 June 2017 by 12 noon. A golden hello may be offered to the successful candidate.
All staff appointed to The Kings of Wessex Academy require an enhanced Disclosure and Barrings Service check.
Station Road, Cheddar, Somerset BS27 3AQ
Tel: 01934 742608 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org