Teacher of Science
Required start date - 4th June 2018 until February 2019.
Vision for Education are recruiting for a Teacher of Science to begin at a well liked Secondary School in St Helen's. This position is for a Teacher across KS3 and GCSE Science, specialisms will be taken into account so please do still apply should you not feel comfortable across all Science to GCSE.
This role is full-time and will be placed on a supply basis throughout the position.
Full application pack and person specification will be provided following CV or Quick Online Form application.
You will have;
- Excellent teaching skills
- An awareness of the national educational picture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High expectations of all and commitment to all aspects of school life
- Flexibility, energy and imagination
- Passion and drive to help the school realise its vision
- Ability to teach Science up to GCSE or all at KS3.
At Vision for Education, we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Science Teacher, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates of pay, paid weekly through PAYE
· Support through your placements
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to a dedicated Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free specialist Continued Professional Development (CPD) opportunities such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling Qualifications, and 20+ eLearning Courses through EduCare
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students, and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you today.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and meet Vision for Education's stringent safeguarding checks for this Teacher position. We will also require you to hold a current DBS certificate (Child Workforce only) and it be registered on the Online Update Service. If your DBS is not registered online or you do not hold a DBS under Child Workforce, Vision will assist in your application.
For more information on this Teacher position and other teaching opportunities Vision for Education have to offer across the North West, please contact us directly for further assistance.