Teacher of Science - NQT/TMS/UPS + Relocation allowance available for exceptional candidates
Dates: Apply by 3.00pm Monday 22nd January 2018 Salary: TMS/UPS
Contract type: Full Time, Suitable for NQT’s
Contract term: Permanent
Unique opportunity for an ambitious, forward thinking teacher, within our successful Science department. Ormiston Horizon Academy is a successful 11-18 mixed high school, with brand new £23 million facilities, second to none. Judged by OFSTED to be a ‘GOOD’ school with ‘OUTSTANDING’ features in July 2014.
Due to our growing reputation and excellent results, we have rapid growth in student numbers in Year 7, we require an outstanding and dynamic teacher to join our flourishing Science department.
The person we are looking for should:
- Be a hardworking, imaginative thinker and have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Be an inspirational, creative and outstanding teacher
- Have a track record of raising standards
- Have a track record of supporting and coaching staff and be able to build and manage high performing teams
- Be able to network and build positive relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
OFSTED July 2014
- “Progress is good in most subjects, including English, mathematics and science”
- “Pastoral care and support for students is outstanding”
- “The Principal and Vice Principal provide outstanding leadership”
- “Since becoming an Academy the ethos of the school has been transformed; a new culture of aspiration and improvement has emerged”
- “Students enjoy their learning and rise to the increasing challenge and high expectations of their teachers.”
- “Students behave well. They are proud of their new building, their teachers and themselves. Students welcome visitors and are courteous and friendly. They regard their academy as a safe and positive environment.”
What We Can Offer You:
- Dedicated and enthusiastic students
- Passionate, creative and supportive staff team
- Outstanding state of the art facilities
- Subsidised fitness suite membership
- Notebook PC provided
The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references and satisfactory clearance by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Or from the Principal's PA/HR – Mrs Corinne Williams - email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
Dates: Apply by 3.00pm Monday 22nd January 2018