TEACHER OF SCIENCE - MPR
Permanent and Full time
Required for September 2019
Redhill School is a successful 11-16 mixed non-selective school situated in Stourbridge in the West Midlands. OFSTED (Nov 2011) identified the school as Outstanding in all key areas and in March 2013 the school was awarded Teaching School status which is entirely in keeping with our commitment to developing the best practice in teaching and learning in our own school and the wider educational community.
We are seeking to appoint an innovative and dynamic teacher who can confidently deliver all Science subjects to the highest level.
Applications are welcome from both qualified teachers and NQTs .
The Science department is a major contributing factor to the school’s consistently impressive results.
- An outstanding opportunity for a committed teacher to join an established and well resourced Science Department
- Outstanding leadership and outstanding teaching
- Commitment to your professional development
- A culture of challenge and support
- Exceptional pupils and staff
The person Redhill is looking for will:
- Have a passion for learning and teaching
- The ability to teach Science at KS3 and KS4
- Be inspirational, innovative and committed to consistently delivering the highest quality of teaching. Passionate about differentiating so that every student is continually motivated and progressing to their full potential
- Willingness to change in order to improve outcomes
Closing date: Monday 20th May 2019
Interviews: Thursday 23rd May 2019
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school, please contact the Headteacher's PA, Mrs Joanne Endicott, for an appointment on 01384 816355.
Application form and further details can be obtained from the school web-site www.redhill.dudley.sch.uk.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All candidates are subject to safer recruitment procedures.