TEACHER OF SCIENCE
Required for Easter 2020 or before
Applications are particularly welcome from NQTs/RQTs
Pedmore High School is a smaller than average 11-16 mixed, multi-cultural comprehensive. Graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED, the school provides stimulating and innovative opportunities for learning; transforming the aspirations and educational outcomes for all students. We are seeking to appoint a newly-qualified teacher of Science to join our highly successful team.
The ideal candidate will:
• be an innovative and creative teacher and a committed team player
• have a proven track record of success and evidence from teaching placements of strategies that have raised pupil attainment across both Key Stages
• have the dedication, energy and resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
• be willing and able to enhance students’ learning through extra-curricular activities
• be committed to the school’s ethos of high expectations
• have a good eye for detail, a good work ethic and a sense of humour
We are seeking applications from newly qualified teachers or those in the very early stages of their careers. We have a very experienced and supportive team within the department and we are able to provide considerable opportunities for career development for the right candidate. Pedmore High School offers excellent facilities and a positive environment within which to help drive your career forward. With Pedmore High School being part of the Invictus Education trust there are future possibilities of A-level Science teaching.
If you feel that you have energy, drive and determination to succeed in this post, we strongly encourage you to visit us and see for yourself the fantastic opportunities we can provide.
We will offer you:
• An experienced and supportive team
• Considerable opportunities for career development
• Excellent facilities and a positive environment
• Bright, enthusiastic pupils taught in small classes
• A comprehensive Induction Package.
An application pack is available via our website www.pedmorehighschool.uk
or alternatively please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Closing date for applications is Friday 20 December.
Pedmore High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.