As our student numbers increase, we are looking to expand our teaching establishment and appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher of Science to teach across the school to GCSE level. We are looking for candidates with a passion for their chosen subject and the ability to deliver an innovative curriculum at key stages 3 and 4.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate the following characteristics:
· Evidence of good quality teaching and subject knowledge;
· a commitment to high standards and outcomes;
· an understanding of how to use assessment to inform planning for excellent teaching and learning;
· the ability to differentiate materials to meet the needs of the learners;
· evidence of good classroom management skills;
· the ability to work with the needs of the students and parents in our culturally diverse community;
· a willingness to contribute to enrichment activities;
· the ability to organise and prioritise your own workload whilst working alone, and as part of a team;
· a confident and competent approach to the use of ICT to engage students in their learning.
Applicants should send to school a fully completed application form to: email@example.com
Applicants who have recently applied for this post need not re-apply.
Informal enquiries about the post can be made to Sue Simons, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is: 12 noon on Friday 16 March 2018
Interviews will be held on: Friday 23 March 2018
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students, therefore references will be sought for shortlisted candidates and the appointment will be made subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.