You will have:
- the ability to teach Science at KS3 / KS4
- a commitment to developing excellent science learning and teaching
- a willingness to participate in our vibrant extracurricular provision.
- excellent professional development
- well-motivated and enthusiastic learners
- a strong ethos of teamwork
- an exciting and stimulating place to work.
'Leaders have established a sustained culture of improvement across the academy. Achievement overall rose significantly in the most recently published examination results, and current progress of students is stronger still. Students participate well in their learning; they are keen to please their teachers, and their positive approach to their education is a key strength of this academy.' (Ofsted 2015)
Headteacher: Caroline Gibson MSc
Pre-application visits are welcome.
For details and an application form, visit: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org or for further information email: email@example.com Tel: (01473) 823496. Fax: (01473) 824720.
Completed applications to be returned to the school, High Lands Road, Hadleigh, Ipswich, Suffolk IP7 5HU.
Closing date: 18 May 2018.
Interview date: 24 May 2018.
Hadleigh High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.
Hadleigh High School,
High Lands Road,