Washington Academy is fully committed to each individual in our academy, recognising their uniqueness and individual potential. We have high expectations of all students.
Are you passionate about Science and determined to make a real difference? We are looking to appoint an inspirational, dynamic and enthusiastic Teacher of Science (preferably a chemistry or physics specialist) to join us.
You will need to:
• Be ambitious in your determination to ensure all our learners achieve and develop their full potential
• Be inspirational in the classroom
• Be able to provide engaging and creative learning experiences for all pupils
• Be able to develop independent enquiry in pupils
• Be committed to assisting pupils in overcoming barriers to learning
• Have high expectations and a commitment to the wider school
If you feel you share our values, have the vision and drive for excellence and want to be part of an enthusiastic, dedicated and well-resourced team, committed to ensuring that students fulfil their potential, then we would like to hear from you.
The closing date for applications is midday on Friday 30th April.
Interview dates to be confirmed.
Visits to the Academy are available on Monday 19th & Monday 26th April from 3.00 pm. Please contact email@example.com to arrange.
To apply please complete the online application form through TES or download and complete the attached application form. We ask that all completed applications are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions regarding this role please contract Kim Weller at email@example.com
Consilium Academies and Washington Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are made subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
The trust is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Washington Academy is a unique community. We aim to ensure that every young person follows a learning pathway that meets their needs, develops their character and enables them to achieve their personal, social and academic best.
We are proud of our s...