Teacher of Science
(ideally physics or chemistry)
Are you a talented and committed Science Teacher looking to join a great school on the London / Surrey borders?
Due to expansion we are seeking an enthusiastic and committed Science teacher to join our successful team. We're not just looking for anyone, we’re searching for the right person to join us ideally from September 2018.
At Sunbury Manor we pride ourselves on being an inclusive school with a warm, welcoming and dedicated professional team of staff. In addition, we have great facilities and recognised for having an excellent Induction and CPD programme. Your further development is paramount to our ongoing success.
Here are some of the things that you can expect when you join our team:
• To work in a quality environment, with state of the art equipment.
• To enjoy the facilities provided to our staff and students through our IT systems.
• To have Healthcare cover provided by Westfield Health and other subsidised healthcare options in addition to complimentary access to the onsite Leisure Centre that includes a swimming pool, gym and fitness classes.
• To join a team that is inclusive and friendly, with regular social events, theatre trips and get-togethers.
• To enjoy working close to London – with easy access by road and rail.
Applications including covering statements are welcome from teachers at any stage in their career including NQT's, British or overseas trained Science teachers will also be considered.
All applicants should have a UK QTS or a UK recognised overseas formal secondary school teaching qualification. In addition, you must have the right to live and work in the UK as no sponsorship is available for this position.
Please be advised that we will consider applications as they are received and reserve the right to appoint before the closing date.
We do not accept, nor will we be bound by, any unsolicited applications from agencies - such applications will be deleted and CVs will not be considered.