Required for September 2019
Salary: MPR/UPR + London Fringe
Contract: Full Time and Permanent
Ash Manor School is a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is committed to becoming outstanding.
Science in Ash Manor School is a very successful area with excellent GCSE results in 2018 across all three sciences and the combined science course. The department is well resourced with two new laboratories supported by Fluor. In the department we have a Lead Practitioner, a dedicated Science HLTA and a team of three technician. We are a team of specialists.
There is a possibility of a TLR for the right candidate and a 1st July start for NQTs.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
• Believes in young people.
• Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom.
• Is passionate about Science and is keen to improve standards across all year groups.
• Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
• Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
• Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the faculty.
• Enjoys working as part of a team.
• Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you:
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
• Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
• Opportunities for further professional development
• Child Care Voucher Scheme
• Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff
• A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community
Potential applicant visits are welcomed.
Visit www.ashmanorschool.com > Vacancies. Applications to be sent to email@example.com
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications: Tuesday 23rd April at 9am. Interviews week beg 29th April
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.