By joining Jubilee High School you will be working in a school that:
- Is high performing and offers great career and leadership development for all
- Offers dynamic and vibrant staff that flourish by working together
- Provides access to our multi- academy primary and secondary Trust and the opportunities that it is able to offer
- Operates a shorter academic year, including a two-week autumn half-term
We require someone:
- Who is a passionate and dynamic teacher
- Who will motivate and inspire our students
- That will deliver the highest quality learning experience.
Our Science Department
- Is a highly enthusiastic and supportive team providing an ideal and exciting place to work for any professional wanting to enhance their teaching skills and develop their career.
- Is well-equipped laboratories with interactive whiteboards, three prep rooms and a resources room.
- Has two dedicated laboratory technicians
- All students study Science to GCSE and students are offered many extra-curricular opportunities. Students perform well at GCSE.
- Key Stage 4 students follow the AQA GCSE programme of study (Triple, Double and Single) for Science and results for both attainment and levels of progress are very strong.
- At Key Stage 3, students follow the National Curriculum and work on their scientific enquiry skills through practical experiments, research work and group-based activities. Students begin their GCSE course in Year 9.
To apply to join our successful and dynamic thinking school please click on the 'apply now' button below to download the TES application form and return to email@example.com.
If you would like to discuss the position or arrange a tour of the school, please contact Steve Price, Headteacher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jubilee High School is committed to safeguarding and successful applicants will be required to undertake a d Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.