Required from January 2018.
An exciting opportunity has become available at our state of the art school. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly-motivated classroom practitioner. Our ethos of ‘Ensuring Excellence’ is at the forefront of everything that we do. Our belief is that every child really does matter and that all of our students should feel engaged, challenged and supported in an environment where they can experience success and enjoy their learning.
The successful candidate must have:
- The ability to teach Science up to KS4,
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a developing team,
- A passion for their subject that drives them to help pupils achieve their very best.
We will offer you:
- An extensive CPD programme to nurture and develop your talents at all levels,
- A professional, hard-working and supportive team that works together to create a welcoming, vibrant learning culture inclusive to all,
- Access to a network of successful schools to share best practice and develop career prospects at the highest level.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the commitment.
The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and all qualifications will be verified.
CLOSING DATE: 9.00am Wednesday 18th October 2017. INTERVIEWS: Friday 20th October 2017.
About the Employer
The Telford Langley School and The Telford Park School are sponsored by The Community Academies Trust (CAT) which has a track record of achieving and sustaining OUTSTANDING schools. Our approach is based on a fundamental belief that all young people have the talent and the potential to achieve more than they ever thought possible.
Alongside the family of schools, the CAT has established a teaching school which ensures CPD opportunities are abundant for all, no matter what stage of your career you are at.
The school is set in Telford, a bustling town centre nestled in the backdrop of the idyllic Shropshire countryside. There are a wealth of diverse attractions, both historical and contemporary, that attract visitors. The Ironbridge gorge is very popular, as are the picturesque market towns of Much Wenlock and Newport. Also, the excellent transport links mean that cities such as Birmingham and Manchester are in easy reach for further exploration.