This is an exciting opportunity for a Teacher of Science to join our growing academy.
Bolingbroke Academy, a secondary school for 11-18 year olds, welcomed its first Year 7 pupils in September 2012, with another 120 pupils joining every year until the school is fully subscribed in 2018. Bolingbroke Academy provides a first class learning environment based on outstanding teaching, great relationships and excellent facilities. This is an exciting time in our school’s development as we await our first GCSE results and prepare for our first Sixth Form cohort in September 2017.
We are looking to recruit a motivated and inspiring Teacher of Science to join our successful Science department from September 2017. The successful applicant will be a strong and engaging teacher who will join a team of teachers committed to delivering outstanding teaching and learning that supports all pupils to achieve their full potential. This role would equally suit a strong NQT or an experienced practitioner.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be QTS qualified by the start date;
- be passionate about their subject and a committed team player;
- be able to teach Science at Key Stages 3 and 4 (Key Stage 5 would be advantageous);
- be able to motivate and inspire pupils;
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of Bolingbroke Academy’s pupils;
- be committed to Bolingbroke Academy’s ethos of high expectations.
In return we offer the opportunity to:
- teach within a growing academy;
- join a network of ARK schools and gain access to an exclusive range of benefits, including reduced gym membership and a comprehensive CPD provision.
Please apply at https://goo.gl/q9vM3A by 11am on Thursday 22nd June 2017.
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, therefore early application is advised. Strong candidates may be invited to interview prior to role’s closing date.
For any queries relating to your application, please contact the recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3116 6345.
Interviews: To be held week commencing 26th June 2017
Ark value diversity and are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and any other relevant employment checks.