Davison C.E. High School for Girls is a large and successful secondary school, with a caring and supportive ethos, underpinned by strong Christian values. Our recent Section 48 SIAMS inspection judged us an “Outstanding” Church School.
The Science Department has celebrated high achievement over a number of years and 2018’s Year 11 Combined Scientists achieved 59% 4-4+ in Combined Science. Triple Scientists achieved 92% 4+ in Physics, 89% 4+ in Chemistry and 92% 4+ in Biology.
We require a Scientist who:
• is able to make science lessons relevant and fun
• has the personality to enthuse and engage
• has excellent ICT skills
• is able to teach all three Sciences at KS3, and Biology and one other Science at KS4
• is committed to enrichment/extra-curricular activities
• a supportive induction year for newly qualified teachers
• a school where teachers want to teach and pupils want to learn
• a successful and well-resourced Science Department
• opportunities to work in the community
• a very supportive staff – full of fun, enthusiasm and good humour
For further details and a teaching application form, please see our website:
For further information or a discussion please contact Mr Chris Keating, Headteacher on 01903 233835
The post is subject to DBS clearance and Davison actively promotes the welfare and safety of children. We have an on-site day nursery, which provides term time childcare at competitive rates.
Please apply using our teaching application form sent to Mr C Keating, Headteacher, Davison CE High School, Selborne Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2JX e-mail: email@example.com
The post is open to applications until 9am Wednesday 27th February 2019.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 6th March 2019.
The school reserves the right to appoint at any time during the recruitment process.