Would you like to work in a successful grammar school with highly motivated students?
Are you seeking career development opportunities together with bespoke training?
We have the job for you. Chatham Grammar School for Girls is seeking a dynamic teacher of Science, who has the enthusiasm and determination to contribute to a successful Science team. The ability to teach A-Level Chemistry is essential.
- Relocation package available up to a maximum of £500
- Guaranteed 15% non-contact time for NQTs in first year
- On-going professional development
- Well-equipped and highly successful science department
- Open management where views of all staff are truly valued
- Positive ethos and supportive environment
- Cohesive staff who share the same drive for further improvements
We encourage prospective candidates to come and visit the school to give you the opportunity to meet us and see our facilities. If you would like the opportunity to visit the school before submitting your application, discuss the role or have any queries, please contact Mrs Kennedy, Administration Officer on 01634 851262 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be made by completing the school’s application form which is available from www.chathamgirlsgrammar.medway.sch.uk and should be forwarded to the school using the postbox address.
Chatham Grammar School for Girls is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).