We are a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and now on our journey to outstanding.
We are keen to appoint a Science Teacher who will support the continued improvement of the Science Department working with a talented, enthusiastic team who are on the way to making Science an outstanding department.
We welcome applications from Science teachers of any specialism.
We welcome applications from NQTs but there is also the opportunity for a TLR for the right candidate to take on responsibilities of Second in Department.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
• Believes in young people.
• Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom.
• Is passionate about English and is keen to improve standards across all year groups.
• Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
• Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
• Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the department.
• Enjoys working as part of a team
• Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you:
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
• Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
• Opportunities for further professional development
• Access to Surrey MyBenefits Scheme (including Child Care Voucher Scheme)
• A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community
Potential applicant visits are welcomed. Please see our Applicant Information Pack for further details.
Interviews will be held at the earliest convenience on receipt of your application.
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications: at 12 noon 21st May 2018.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.