Bishop David Brown School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational teacher of Science. This will be a permanent full-time position.
Bishop David Brown is a small 11-16 mixed school with friendly staff near Woking in Surrey. We are wholly committed to go the extra mile for our young people, not only in the classroom but with our range of extracurricular opportunities that we offer. At its last Ofsted inspection the school was rated as Good with Outstanding features. Identified as an expanding school by the local authority, pupil numbers and facilities will increase over the next five years.
The successful applicant will have high expectations of all students and a strong desire to succeed. For the right individual this post presents an unrivalled opportunity to make a real difference and a lasting contribution to the success of Science at Bishop David Brown School. This post is suitable to new entrants to the profession as well as experienced teachers.
This school can offer:
• Engaged and well-behaved students;
• supportive management structure;
• opportunities to develop and progress your career through our comprehensive CPD programme;
• a well-structured programme of induction that includes pre-start induction days and weekly support meetings; and
• an excellent package of medical and well-being support.
The successful candidate will:
• Demonstrate the skills of a good teacher;
• be able to interest, encourage and engage students;
• provide appropriate levels of challenge so that all students make good progress;
• use methods and resources that enable all students to learn effectively; •
use assessment information effectively to plan the next steps in student’s learning; and
• make effective use of their time.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a positive difference to the life experiences and achievements of our students. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Rebecca Daniels, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.