Applications are invited from well-qualified and enthusiastic teachers of Science to join our Science Faculty. Initially a one year appointment, there is scope for this to become a permanent position. For the right candidate, there is the potential for this to be a full or part time position.
Science is taught across all Key Stages. If you are a skilled practitioner with the ability to inspire and motivate students we would like to hear from you.
The Emmbrook is a flourishing school full of energy and high expectations. It was judged ‘Good’ when last inspected by Ofsted (March 2017).
- an ambitious learning community
- opportunities for personalised professional development
- a supportive and forward looking team of specialist Science teachers
- well-motivated hardworking students
- an orderly environment
- free employee assistance programme, with access to legal support, financial and life planning advice and counselling.
The job description and application form can be found on the school website under ‘Our School – Vacancies’. Please email your application form to email@example.com to arrive before the closing date.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday, 21 March 2018
The Emmbrook is committed to proactively safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its students and all posts are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.