The English International School of Padova seeks to employ the services of an outstanding classroom practitioner in Business and Economics for our Secondary School.
The position involves teaching Business at iGCSE as well as Economics within the IB Diploma Programme. A degree and appropriate teaching qualification are essential but experience less important, as we have the capacity to support a more recent entrant to the profession.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and motivated professional who is passionate about their subject.
- A qualified teacher who would like the opportunity to teach highly motivated and well behaved students.
- A team player who would like to contribute to the further development of this vibrant and progressive department.
- A professional with the desire to be involved in Business / Economics teaching at High School level, including IB.
What we will offer you:
- A small and dynamic International school, with the scope to offer you a range of formal and informal professional development opportunities.
- The support of a Humanities Department who are deeply committed to raising standards.
- Students who genuinely want to learn.
Applications must be accompanied by a covering letter, a C.V., a completed application form, a recent photo and names (including telephone numbers and email addresses) of two referees to the following email address: email@example.com
Please note only selected applicants will be contacted by email for further details and to schedule an interview via Skype. Due to difficulties in obtaining residence visas and employment documents, we can consider applications only from citizens of the European Union or those who have already obtained the right to be employed in Italy. Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and fully enhanced DBS checks.
Starting date is 9th January 2017