Teacher of Secondary Computer Science
The English International School of Padua seeks to employ the services of a teacher of computer science for our secondary school. We are looking for a motivated and committed teacher to teach across the ability range to mainly students in key stage 3. Our middle school follows a largely UK based key stage 3 programme of study. In our high school we offer Cambridge IGCSEs and the IB diploma. A degree and appropriate teaching qualification are essential but experience is less important as we have the capacity to support a more recent entrant to the profession. The ability to teach another subject would be an advantage but is not a prerequisite.
What we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and motivated professional who is passionate about computer science.
- A qualified teacher who would like the opportunity to teach highly motivated and well behaved students.
- A team player who would like to contribute to the further development of this vibrant and progressive department.
- A professional with the desire to be involved in computer science teaching at all levels with the possibility to include IGCSE & IB in future years.
What we will offer you:
- A small and dynamic International school, with the scope to offer you a range of formal and informal professional development opportunities.
- The support of a Mathematics Department who are deeply committed to raising standards.
- Students who genuinely want to learn.
- The long term opportunity to teach across the secondary age range.
Applications must be accompanied by a covering letter, a CV, a completed application form, a recent photo and names (including telephone numbers and e-mail addresses) of two referees to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only selected applicants will be contacted by e-mail for further details and to schedule an interview via Skype. Due to difficulties in obtaining residence visas and employment documents, we can only consider applications from citizens of the European Community or those who have already obtained the right to be employed in Italy.
Starting date is 29 August 2018