The English International school of Padua seeks to employ an outstanding teacher of Psychology. The ability to offer Psychology to IB diploma level would be a distinct advantage.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and motivated professional who is passionate about psychology teaching.
- A qualified teacher who would like the opportunity to teach highly motivated and well behaved students.
- A team player who would like to contribute to the further development of this vibrant and progressive department.
- A professional with the desire to be involved in psychology teaching at all levels including IB.
- The ability to offer a second subject desirable; however not essential.
What we will offer you:
- A small and dynamic International school with the scope to offer you a range of formal and informal professional development opportunities.
- A well-developed curriculum plan across all Key Stages, collaborative planning opportunities and detailed resources and lessons for adaptation and personalisation.
- Autonomy over pedagogical approach and planning and the opportunity to plan across the curriculum in progressive working parties.
- The support of the Humanities Department who are deeply committed to raising standards.
- Students who genuinely want to learn.
- The opportunity to teach across the secondary age range including the opportunity to become a well-trained and effective IB teacher.
Applications must be accompanied by a covering letter, a C.V., a completed application form, a recent photo and names (including telephone numbers and email addresses) of two referees to the following email address: email@example.com
Please note only selected applicants will be contacted by email for further details and to schedule an interview via Skype. Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and fully enhanced DBS check.
Starting date is 31st August 2017