Are you a skilled, dynamic and enthusiastic Teacher of Sociology or Psychology looking for a new and exciting opportunity? We would like to hear from you whether you are newly qualified or have more experience as there are many opportunities to develop your teaching career.
We offer the IBCP and the ability to teach IB Psychology and/or IB Social and Cultural Anthropology would be an advantage. A TLR responsibility is available for the right candidate to lead on and develop awareness of this programme.
To be successful, you will have:
- an ambitious outlook and a firm commitment to working;
- passion for your subject and enthusiasm for passing on your knowledge to young people of all backgrounds;
- a commitment to delivering outstanding lessons;
- organisational skills that allow you to get the most from every student;
- communication skills and confidence to deliver teaching and learning;
- high expectations of the behaviour and academic progress of young people.
In return, you will enjoy a unique working environment in the heart of the Weald of Kent, discounts and offers with Kent Rewards. All teaching staff are provided with an Apple device and there is also a nursery based on the school site which offers discounts to Homewood Staff.
It’s a competitive market out there and we want to know what it is that makes you the one for us. Detail your successes in your completed application form and supporting letter and get us excited about you.
Closing date: 19th May 2019, however early applications are encouraged as we review applications as we receive them.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all members of the community. Tenterden Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be asked to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.