St. Mary’s is a highly regarded, oversubscribed and successful school with a caring ethos and high standards. The Directors wish to appoint a teacher who has the relevant knowledge and expertise to teach Spanish across KS3,4 & 5. This is a permanent contract, full-time or part-time to be agreed at interview.
· We are seeking to appoint a colleague who is or wants to develop into an outstanding Teacher of MFL and contribute to the department’s further development.
· Our Diocesan Inspection Report (March 2017) graded us as “outstanding” and the Ofsted Report (March 2017) stated, “This school continues to be good… …St Mary’s lives up to its aim to be a ‘caring faith community’ and this ethos pervades the school.”
· An outstanding induction programme, friendly staff, high quality professional cover supervisors, ICT technicians and admin support and a strong collegiate ethos make St. Mary’s a great place to work.
· State of the art facilities within our £22.5 million refurbished facilities.
· We would be delighted to receive an application from you to join our family.
The post is subject to DBS (formally CRB), Asylum and Immigration and Medical Clearance
For further information about this post and an application form please contact
Mrs. Anne Crocombe (Headteacher’s PA)
or visit the Academy’s website at www.st-mary.blackpool.sch.uk