Langley Park School for Boys is a large, over-subscribed, 11-18 school with a co-educational Sixth Form. We consistently achieve high academic success with this summer both English and Maths gaining over 80% Grades 4-9, and at A Level 75% of Grades were awarded at A*-C grades.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to teach Spanish in a way which keeps students engaged and stimulated
• Have a passion and enthusiasm for the subject to help the department grow and flourish
• Be committed to driving up standards in an already high performing department
• Inspire students by taking part in the range of day and residential study visits that we offer
• Be able to offer French or German as a second language
• Have experience of teaching to all key stages
What we have to offer you:
• A building with state of the art facilities.
• Committed and hardworking students.
• Ongoing professional development and training
• A friendly and supportive working environment