Teacher of Spanish
(full time and part time contracts considered)
Would suit an experienced teacher or NQT
You must be committed to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people.
Denefield School wishes to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher of Spanish with experience of teaching to Key Stage 4. Some Key Stage 5 experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
The ideal candidate will:
- be an outstanding teacher of Spanish who can inspire and challenge learners of all abilities, enabling students to meet their full potential
- have the ability to teach a second language (either French or German)
- show a passion for teaching Spanish
- be willing to lead overseas visits
- demonstrate a creative and imaginative approach to teaching and learning
- have excellent organisational skills
- be focused on building strong professional relationships
- be able to motivate and inspire students and colleagues to achieve their full potential
- be an advocate of a can do culture and philosophy
- be committed to the happiness, well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school
- show respect and promote the school’s ethos and CHARACTER values
- demonstrate the ability to fulfil all aspects of the role, with confidence, through the medium of English.
In return, we can offer:
- an exceptional CPD programme
- the chance to work collaboratively with a team of outstanding practitioners
- enthusiastic students keen to engage with learning
- an environment in which creativity and innovation are welcomed.
If you wish to be part of our plans for the future, please visit www.denefield.org.uk to download an application form. This should be completed and returned, along with a covering letter of no more than two sides of A4, to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to discuss the role or arrange a visit to the school, or indeed our day nursery for which we offer generous rates and term time only contracts for children of staff, please contact the school directly on 0118 9413458.
Denefield School is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. CVs will not be accepted.
Denefield School is an equal opportunities employer and selects staff on merit, irrespective of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Closing date: 9.00am, Monday 21 May
Interviews: Friday 25 May
Please note that applications will be assessed in order of receipt and interviews may occur at any stage after applications are received.