Are you in search of a new opportunity to teach Spanish in a supportive, high performing school? We are looking to recruit an outstanding and motivated teacher for a September 2019 start.
The successful candidate will:
• Teach Spanish as required to students in Years 7–13.
• Teach French as required to students in Years 7-9.
• Deliver lessons which enrich and engage all students taught.
• Act as a form tutor, being aware of the strengths and needs of each student.
• Plan lessons carefully, having regard to the schemes of work and faculty practice.
• Cover for absent colleagues within the ‘rarely cover’ parameters within which we work.
• Work as a full member of the languages faculty team, working with others to promote good practice in the faculty, to create teaching resources and to develop consistent approaches.
• Assess student work to monitor and evaluate progress and to set targets for improvement.
• Drive attainment and progress for all students taught, tracking progress and intervening where appropriate.
• Be a graduate or equivalent in a related subject
• Have a thorough knowledge of the National Curriculum in the subject
For the right candidate we offer:
• An opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team in an Ofsted Outstanding School.
• Development through CPD and career management.
• Recognition for your hard work and commitment.
• Teachers pension scheme.
• Excellent long-term prospects.
Closing date for applications: Noon on Friday 25 January 2019
GLF Schools reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a high level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate their commitment to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in line with the school's policies and procedures. A satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this role.