TEACHER OF SPANISH (with possibility of subject leadership)
Pay Range: Teachers Main/Upper Pay Scale
Salary from £24,373 - £40,490 (Point M1 – U3)
Start Date: 1st September 2020
We are seeking an outstanding individual to deliver high quality learning in Modern Foreign Languages through lessons and extra-curricular clubs.
There is the possibility of subject leadership for suitably qualified candidates.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Planning and delivering high quality, well-structured Spanish lessons to pupils at KS3 and KS4 level
• Delivering engaging Spanish lessons across a wide range of specialisms
• Ensuring a strong understanding of the KS3 curriculum and KS4 qualification specifications
• Demonstrating strong subject knowledge and a willingness to continually develop this
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if you have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Relevant degree
• Experience of planning, delivering and evaluating successful lessons
• Are an effective and sensitive communicator to a range of audiences
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Paxman Academy?
We can offer you:
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme, and Cycle To Work Scheme
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 284. Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: 9am, Friday 24th January 2020
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 24th January 2020
Interviewing will take place on Wednesday 29th January 2020
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.