About the College
St Augustine's College - Sydney is a Catholic Congregational school for boys in Years 5 to 12, teaching the Augustinian values of Truth, Love and Community. The College has a strong academic tradition and commitment to pastoral care.
About the Role
• Commencing 24 January 2019
• Northern Beaches location
• Temporary, Full-time position (min. 6 months)
Must have sound knowledge and understanding of the following stages of learning:
• Stage 4, 5 and 6
• Dynamic and exemplary classroom practitioner.
• Demonstrated ability to lead teaching and learning.
• Ability to work effectively with an established team of successful practitioners.
• Required qualifications to teach in NSW schools.
• Work effectively with the Faculty Coordinator implementing the aims and practices of the faculty and College, and be willing to contribute to its academic, spiritual and co-curricular life.
• A commitment to the Augustinian and Catholic ethos of the College is a condition of employment.
• Child Protection legislation applies, including a current Working with Children Check.
If you require further information regarding this position, please contact:
Danielle Stanway, Assistant Principal – Staff, on 02 9938 8254 or visit the college website.
Applications and curriculum vitae, including qualification transcripts and the name and contact details for three referees should be addressed to:
St Augustine's College, Sydney
Applications should be submitted in PDF format via the College website.