Argyll and Bute Council have a full-time permanent vacancy for a Teacher of Technical at Tiree High School, Isle of Tiree.
We would welcome applications from teachers completing their probationary year in June 2017.
Applicants who are not currently registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS) should include evidence of a pending application with this regulatory body with their application.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- The post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
- Remote Teachers' Allowance and Distant Islands Allowance is applicable.
- Please note the interviews for this post will be held on Monday 26th June 2017.
Closing date: 23/06/2017
Tiree High School,
Isle of Tiree,
Isle Of Tiree