We are seeking an innovative, highly effective and inspirational Teacher of Technology to join us.
A recruitment allowance will be considered for an appropriately experienced teacher who has the right skills and attributes. We also welcome applications from talented NQTs who will benefit from high-quality induction support.
We have recently been rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and are a rapidly improving coeducational 11-16 Community School with 600 students. Joining us, you will teach across the age and ability range and make a significant positive contribution to the vision of the school.
To be successful, you will be:
- an excellent classroom practitioner;
- committed to achieving the very best outcomes for our students and our journey to being an outstanding school;
- able to create a stimulating learning environment to promote exceptional progress;
- passionate about teaching and learning and your own professional development;
- able to make a significant contribution to the development of the Technology Faculty.
In return, you will enjoy:
- excellent support from the Technology faculty and the Senior Leadership Team, including our ambitious new Headteacher;
- “…increased staff morale. High-quality training and development for all staff is effective.” (Ofsted, May 2017);
- being part of a team where “staff feel proud of their school and their contribution to pupils’ academic and personal development.” (Ofsted, May 2017);
- the opportunity to innovate and develop your professional skills through a comprehensive and innovative professional development programme which develops all staff;
- the chance to be part of a dedicated team committed to improved outcomes for our students, who “enjoy school and are proud to wear the uniform and be part of what they call the ‘#YellowArmy’. They recognise and welcome the recent improvements to the school, commenting very favourably to inspectors about the changes they see.” (Ofsted, May 2017);
- a clear vision for Teaching and Learning which embraces current research and creative practice.
If you are an enthusiastic teacher with the desire to make a real difference for our students, we would like to hear from you.
For full details and an application form, please visit http://www.brightonhill.hants.sch.uk/bhcspagecat.php?subcat=vacancies
Closing date: Midday on Friday, 11th January 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of students and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to DBS and other employment checks.