Teacher of Technology (Food and Textiles) MPS
Job starts 16th April, 2018
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, well-qualified, inspiring teacher of Technology with specialism in Food and Textiles.
· A 9-13 Middle School with subject specialist teaching across all year groups
· A caring, distinctively Christian, community-focussed Church of England School providing a Christian Values-inspired education
· A loving, supportive community with high aspirations for all
· An over-subscribed and expanding school
· A learning community which provides care, support and guidance for professional development and growth
· Wonderful, industrious, caring students with an enthusiasm for learning
· Superb, professional colleagues who create exciting and inspiring learning experiences for all
· Well-equipped Technology facilities and a supportive, innovative Subject Leader
· Challenge and fun!
We encourage applications from teachers who have a professional background whether from Primary, Middle or Secondary School sectors. We are proud of our school and our professional staff would be pleased to welcome you on an informal visit.
Information pack and application form are available here and on the school’s website.
Contact at the school is Mrs Sarah Law, Assistant Business Manager.
T 01234 750381
Completed applications to be written to the Headteacher – Mr MG Simpson – and returned to Mrs Law.
Closing date: 30th January, 2018
Interviews: 6th February, 2018