Initial 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Ormiston Chadwick Academy opened in Widnes in September 2014 serving the community of West Widnes. Our Academy is large enough to offer an outstanding curriculum but small enough to have a strong community ethos in which all students are known and nurtured to achieve their potential.
Our Academy has recently been judged as ‘Outstanding’ for its overall effectiveness by Ofsted. We have an extremely strong, experienced team who are passionate about improving the life chances of our young people.We are fully committed to our staff development and run an outstanding CPD package for all stages of career development.
- Be enthusiastic and creative - willing to go ‘above and beyond’ in order that our students reach their full potential.
- Be passionate about your subject and passionate about developing others in the area of technology
- Be committed to delivering engaging lessons that make good use of ICT and modern technologies.
- Be committed to your own continuing professional development and be ambitious about what you would like to achieve in this profession.
- Have excellent communication skills and seek to form great working relationships.
We work closely with our educational sponsor, Ormiston Academies Trust (OAT) who provide additional forums for sharing best practice.
Further information and an application form can be found on the Academy website under the Vacancies section;
Please send a completed application form to Mrs Jayne Hayes, Personnel Manager, at the above address. Alternatively they can be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org .Strictly no CV’s, application forms only.
Closing date for applications is Friday 22 June 2018 at 12 noon.
Interview will take place week commencing 25 June 2018.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date you have not been successful on this occasion. Ormiston Chadwick Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students, this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Ormiston Chadwick Academy
Liverpool Road, Widnes WA8 7HU
Tel: 0151-424-5038 - Fax: 0151-420-8487