Teacher of Technology – full-time, permanent (MPS/UPS)
– with effect from 1 September 2018
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic teacher to join our Technology Department. The successful candidate will be an effective classroom practitioner and will be expected to contribute fully to the ethos and culture of this flourishing Department.
We expect to appoint someone who is:-
- passionate about Technology;
- able to enthuse, engage, motivate and challenge students;
- able to work innovatively to raise achievement at all levels;
- self-motivated with excellent inter-personal skills;
- able to work as part of a team yet has individual skills and initiative.
Applications are welcome from experienced and NQT teachers.
The closing date for applications is Monday 21 May (9am) with interviews likely to take place on Wednesday 23 May.