The successful candidate will be a creative and innovative classroom practitioner. The ability to engage, enthuse and inspire young people and colleagues to achieve success is key.
• Be committed to building success through positive relationships for all students
• Be able to convey your love of your subject to your students
• Be a good team player
• Use ICT effectively to engage and motivate students
Coombe Dean School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Coombe Dean School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Coombe Dean School is a co-educational secondary academy based in Elburton, Plymouth, for students aged 11-18. It is a non-denominational school.
Values and vision
Coombe Dean is dedicated to being a school with a friendl...